Intermediate Java Developer
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Java Developer. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in November 2020.
We are seeking experienced Intermediate Java developer to:
- Build Java enhancements in accordance with specified requirements.
- Build and execute test cases for Java enhancements.
- Prepare end user training material and complete knowledge transfer to operational support staff.
- Experience with both Java JSP and Java JSF specifications and responsive web design standards.
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, and tools like SQL Navigator or Toad.
- Familiarity with WebLogic, Tomcat, SubVersion, and the Eclipse IDE.
The assigned personnel are requested to have:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience developing web based Java applications connected to an Oracle RDBMS.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- clear the Client's Personnel Risk Assessment (PRA).
- able to provide work experience reference contact information.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.