Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Security Integration Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creation and customization of scripts for log acquisition, parsing and to automate log acquisition;
- Participating in developing log ingestion packages for Windows OS, Linux and other security equipment’s;
- Providing support to System Admin working in Business Unit for issues related to log ingestion packages;
- Validating proper reception of logs coming from servers and security equipment;
- Developing solution to monitor log reception & generate exception report or notification in case of log reception failure;
- Developing or maintaining parsers in SIEM connectors to ensure logs are properly organized and normalized in proper fields;
- Ensuring proper documentation for packages developed; and,
- Participating in various meeting/conference call / project reports and status, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Exposure to DevOps and containerized services platforms;
- Experience creating and customizing scripts (ex: python, Ruby), as contractor must be able to create and/or work with team of developer to create some scripts, adjust scripts related to log acquisition;
- Strong knowledge of monitoring, alerting, telemetry solutions;
- Advanced experience in coordinating, developing and deploying SIEM log packages;
- Very good knowledge in known SIEM, preferably either ARCSIGHT OR ELK - SPLUNK, QRADAR, etc. is acceptable;
- Advanced Windows OS & Linux security knowledge; and,
- Understanding and ability to configure log shippers (such as auditbeat, filebeat).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205