B2B Upgrade Specialists - B2Bi/ITXA/Lightwell/WTX
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a B2B Upgrade Specialist – B2Bi/ITXA/Lightwell/WTX for a permanent job opportunity.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting migration of software from WTX to B2Bi/ITXA platform;
- Identifying opportunities to automate and support automation in the project;
- Supporting moving the new platform into Continuous Integration/Continuous delivery platform; and,
- Supporting and coaching existing team members on B2Bi/ITXA platform.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proficiency in IBM WTX and IBM message queues, FTP, Control-M AFT jobs, Linux and windows scripting;
- Proficiency in IBM B2B Software Bundle which includes Sterling File Gateway (SFG), B2B Integrator, IBM Transformation Extender (ITX), IBM Transformation Extender Advanced (ITX/A), and IBM Control Center;
- Experience in Lightwell framework;
- Experience in migration from WTX to ITXA;
- Experience in interfacing with EDI Trading Partners and knowledge on EDI Standards and data transmission protocols (EDIFACT, X12);
- Advanced cross-functional knowledge of enterprise application integration and advanced knowledge on one of the following middleware: data integration and message oriented middleware (MOM);
- Experience with MQ 5 or higher for Linux and Z/OS, Redhat Linux, and Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery; and,
- Experience in git, teamcity and artifactory.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.