Senior Process Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Senior Process Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting ongoing operations, solution delivery, and transformation project activities;
- Planning and scope the business analysis work;
- Identifying stakeholders, plan and lead engagements to gather information;
- Performing analysis to understand needs and root-cause of business problems;
- Documenting and tracking changes to requirements;
- Communicating requirements to the intended audience;
- Supporting the solution design by providing clarification on requirements;
- Supporting the solution development by ensuring the solution meets the business needs stated in the objectives and business requirements;
- Collaborating in testing the solution to validate the solution meets the business needs;
- Supporting the implementation by actively work with the stakeholders in the roll out activities;
- Preparing user guides and provide training to the users of the new system;
- Assisting with documenting of system catalogs, data source, and repository lists, and other analysis tools;
- Assisting with preparation of presentations, briefings or other communications as required;
- Improvements to business analysis processes within scope of the client’s solution delivery;
- Providing expertise in the definition of permanent job profile; and,
- Documenting the design and configuration document and develop implementation plan.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Appropriate level of technical certification (International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) and/or Lean Six sigma (Green or Black Belt);
- Five plus (5+) years of recent relevant experience identifying, defining, modelling, and documenting business needs, including modelling and documenting technical solutions for COTS products;
- Five plus (5+) years experience interacting professionally with a wide variety of people in diverse roles (i.e. executives, contractors, technical experts, users) to develop and implement automated business processes;
- Five (5) years of experience managing the quality of the delivered business solution to ensure it meets quality expectation;
- Five (5) years of experience leading multi-discipline or single discipline teams in a business initiative to design and align new business systems with business processes;
- Experience working effectively with non-technical end users as relates to testing;
- One plus (1+) years experience working with Azure DevOps or Team Foundation Server for solution delivery;
- The ability to lead multi-discipline teams in business transformation initiatives to align business systems with new business processes; and,
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.