Benefits, Pension, Disability and Leaves Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Benefits, Pension, Disability and Leaves Manager. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Effectively delivers to the organization benefits, pension, leave management, disability case management, and other related HR programs;
- Stays current on legislative changes, external trends, and best practices and pro-actively recommends and implements improvements or changes;
- Coaches and guides people managers, HR Business Partners and Associates and the HR Shared; Services Team on disability management and accommodations and provides or coordinates training or information sessions on benefits, pension, leave, and other related programs;
- Maintains third party contracts and monitors performance and service delivery; partners with the Finance team to complete and submit required pension filings;
- Develops concise business cases and recommends and implements new approaches (automation), policies, and processes to effect continuous improvement of HR program management and service delivery;
- Develops, recommends and implements clear and succinct communication strategies that deliver a positive employee experience;
- Prepares reports and presentations for the board of directors and committees, and;
- Supports and collaborates with others across the organization to deliver on projects and other responsibilities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Human Resources;
- Vast knowledge and demonstrated experience (5-7 years) of benefits, pension, leave management, and disability case management across an organization;
- Demonstrated sustained success in strategizing, continuously improving, and implementing HR programs, processes, communications, and service delivery;
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Ontario ESA laws and regulations governing employment, benefits, pension, disability, and leave practices;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools and other HR applications (Success Factors)
- Ability to communicate succinctly and concisely issues/problems, apply judgment based on experience and make recommendations to resolve issues,s and implement final approved recommendation/solution independently.
- Familiar with HRIS, time management, and payroll systems and their relationship with HR programs.
- Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRL/SHRM designation considered an asset);
- Payroll certification PCP/CPM considered (as an asset);
- Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) considered (as an asset);
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) considered (as an asset), and;
- Adept knowledge of all human resource functional areas such as total rewards, talent acquisition and employee relations (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.