Intermediate .Net Developers - (2) Positions Available
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Intermediate .NET Developers and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a six (6) month contract to start immediately.
Key Intermediate .NET Developers Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Object-Oriented Programming and Design;
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraint of timelines with business acumen;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques;
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in web development;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Expertise in SQL (Design, Tuning, T-SQL) and using SQL Server Management Studio;
- Expertise in JSON and XML query in SQL 2016.
Do not miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.