Full Stack DeveloperEagle is currently seeking a Full Stack Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building and delivering web apps (front and backend), mobile apps, automated testing, and third party integration;
- Being included in collaborations with other team members across multiple disciplines; and,
- Establishing and continuing best practices, particularly in the CSS/UI space.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with React, CSS, ES6, and Redux; and,
- Experience with Java and Cordova is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.