Application Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Support Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for supporting the following functions: Pega Application Administration, Production Implementations on a rotational basis, environment build and support, Code deployment, Incident;
- Support, and Change Management supporting multiple applications built on the Pega platform, and;
- Provide application or infrastructure technical expertise as needed for projects and initiatives related to their implementations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field;
- 7+ years of IT experience;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in managing Production Implementations in the Financial Industry;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in web server configuration and management (Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic);
- Strong knowledge of Cloud, Network, Loadbalancer(s), DNS, TCP/IP, SFTP/SSH, clustered web servers, clustered application servers, and highly available/scalable web architectures and disaster recovery techniques;
- Experience with Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems, shell scripts (ksh/bash), and Java (Servlet, JSP, EJB, SOA – WebServices);
- Ability to take a procedure done manually, evaluate all possible scenarios of complexity and eventually automate the same procedure for flawless execution with Jenkins or other tools in the DevOps toolchain, and;
- Pega Framework experience (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.