SCADA AnalystEagle is currently seeking a SCADA Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing SCADA commissioning activities and documentation pertaining to pump stations, IMLV sites, Measurement and Terminal facilities;
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders involved to ensure all control system commissioning activities are completed in a Safe and controlled manner;
- Developing SCADA and LDS Execution Plans and Procedures;
- Developing SCADA and LDS test checklists that to be executed during the Dry, Wet, and ORC commissioning phases;
- Coordinating SCADA and LDS related commissioning activities with the site commissioning lead;
- Execution of the SCADA and LDS checklists;
- Coordinating the resolution and the closeout of any Punchlist items with the proper resources in a timely manner; and,
- Turnover SCADA and LDS Completion Memorandums deliverables.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a technical diploma in a related field;
- Three (3) to eight (8) years of directly related experience in the industry;
- Administrative skills and knowledge of automated applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or similar Electronic Documentation Management System (EDMS);
- Creating RFIs and other engineering interface documents;
- Adequate training and experience to understand and follow project and Operational specific MOC processes (Management of Change);
- Possess knowledge of all equipment installed on site, and the ability to locate and understand equipment manual and operating Procedures;
- Knowledge of field equipment found in the field (rotation and non-rotation): Pumps, Valves, Pressure, Temperate, Viscosity, Density, Flow meters, Product Tanks commissioning procedures, etc.;
- Knowledge of the flow calculation methods required to be carried out in the control system software;
- Experience supporting commissioning of PLC data points (simulated and end to end), Logic verification and testing of P&ID sloops and the shutdown matrix;
- Knowledge of potential Control system platforms and programming software likely to be encountered at the client.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.