Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Project Manager (Work Management Decommissioning) for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dispatching all Customer Service work based in the legacy Service Suite application based on competency;
- Optimizing route planning on devices with GIS enabled mobility;
- Centralizing dispatch function;
- Working on a fully integrated solution in place to eliminate manual business processes; and,
- Working with the Project Manager to support IT activities, coordinating IT tasks, driving decommissioning activities, and coordinating with the Program Director to ensure dependent project work is connected.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Asset Management, Work Management, and dispatching Processes and Solutions;
- Experience working on an Enterprise/large program level;
- Organizational Change Management experience;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and,
- The ability to build relationships and work well with stakeholders.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.