Organizational Effectiveness Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Specialist. This is a two (2) year, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of sustainable change management and communication strategies to achieve employee and key stakeholder acceptance of business process change during the approximate 24-month lifecycle.
- Implementation of recommendations identified during consulting engagements;
- Knowledge transfer plan;
- Leading change management/organizational readiness assessments and recommending solutions;
- Identifying risks and potential obstacles to successful change adoption and project outcomes or need/timing for additional communications or change management activities;
- Developing options to address issues and providing recommended solutions;
- Defining the impacts change will have on people, develop and implement change management strategies (tools and approaches) to positively achieve transformation within a complex network of system stakeholders;
- Establishing change management success indicators;
- Leading the design of performance measurement, evaluation frameworks and feedback mechanisms that will drive the change management process;
- Establishing key indicators of shift between current state of service delivery and future state at multiple points during implementation to measure success of change efforts, as early indicators of issues;
- Managing change during the implementation in order to improve operations and minimize negative impacts on service delivery;
- Providing advice to project team throughout the project on relationships and linkages required to support successful implementation;
- Coordinating with other project initiatives/project teams to make sure there is a common understanding on timelines and other interdependencies;
- Closeout report and transfer of knowledge;
- Conducting stakeholder analysis and consultations to identify impact of change within a complex system of stakeholders to increase support and use information to develop and implement communication plans to address any risk to successful project implementation;
- Facilitating stakeholder engagement through focus groups, presentations, and briefings to ensure a smooth transition with minimal business disruption; and,
- Continuously evaluating and ensuring employee readiness.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Advanced role specific experience of ten plus (10+) years.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.