Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a two (2) year, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the scope, schedule, resources, risks and issues to meet project deliverables;
- Providing ongoing forecast numbers to the branch financial manager for ongoing budget oversight and management;
- Effectively managing large project budgets and ensuring a high level of fiscal control and accountability including estimates, forecasts and reconciliation/confirmation of actuals;
- Providing leadership, management and coordination of project teams and assuming day-to-day planning, management and control of assigned projects, including the selection of methodologies, techniques and tools appropriate to the project;
- Strict management of the delivering Vendor to ensure compliance with the contracted deliverables, as well as adherence to the schedule;
- Using appropriate strategies and actions to overcome resistance to change and capitalize on forces in support of change during all stages of projects - concept, definition, planning, implementation and close-out;
- Creating and maintaining a detailed project schedule and/or integrated plan;
- Producing project gating artifacts including user documentation, training, business process, change management and leading the project through required project approvals;
- Proactively identifying potential risk events and issues before they occur so that proper mitigating strategies can be developed. Articulating and prioritizing issues and risks at senior executive levels and recommending mitigation strategies for decision makers;
- Establishing and participating in steering committee and stakeholder forums. Providing project, program, and/or portfolio reporting to multi-stakeholders at senior executive levels;
- Conducting industry & environmental scans, SWOT analyses, jurisdictional reviews, user research; and,
- Developing, delivering and providing ongoing stakeholder management to the participating agency and partners participating in the provincial rollout of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.