Shared Services EngineerEagle is currently seeking a Shared Services Engineer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing automated solutions for asset and software management within ServiceNow;
- Creating automated processes and tasks to streamline software and licensing deployments;
- Working with various teams (Asset Management, Project Managers and Software and Licensing) developing automations tasks within ServiceNow and associated tools like Microsoft SCCM to streamline deployment processes and produce accurate up to date reporting;
- Developing automation tools within ServiceNow to improve inventory controls, accuracy, and accountability;
- Streamlining inventory reporting for purposes of billing and invoicing;
- Performing validation and stress testing to ensure accurate reliable reporting;
- Producing and maintaining design and operational instruction documentations;
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert for ServiceNow and related Automation tools and processes;
- Tracking and managing Workstation inventory set up in various locations across the region;
- Work with support teams to validate reports to ensure integrity of hardware inventory, software, and licensing data;
- Assisting with generating reports on Asset Status using ServiceNow/ITSM/Service Now, as requested by the clients; and,
- Acting as the primary contact in the event of Disaster to keep a track of all the assets used for Disaster Recovery.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering, Business, or equivalent certification(s);
- Experience working with inventory and warehouse management;
- minimum of seven (7) years of experience developing or delivering automated solutions in ServiceNow;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working with Microsoft SCCM;
- A minimum of five (5) years Asset Management experience;
- Solid experience working with PowerShell and preferably .NET C#;
- Solid experience working with Visual Studio, SQL Server;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project;
- The ability to work in an emergency, attention to detail, and ability to ensure the accuracy of expected results;
- The ability to work independently and take ownership;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously; and,
- The ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.