CMDB Data AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Data Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise, guidance, and advice for initiatives, promote adoption, education and continuous improvement as well as, identify gaps with operational or project initiatives and provide recommendations to meet objectives;
- Clearly communicating project statuses with leaders and project teams;
- Engaging in quality assurance processes to create a high standard of accuracy;
- Ensuring exception and error handling techniques are used;
- Using understanding of business rules to enhance logic used in reporting and analysis;
- Seeking out new technology and processes to improve team ability and reach;
- Verbally and visually presenting reporting and analysis findings to leaders and stakeholders of various levels;
- Work submitted for QA is returned with a low number of errors;
- Prioritizing multiple projects within own work stream to deliver with little impact to timelines;
- Managing relationships with data source providers for issues and support;
- Consistently incorporating reconciliation in published reports and datasets;
- Proving or disproving relationships between variables (causal);
- Forecasting business measures with confidence and accuracy;
- Assisting with development planning with other team members;
- Taking on and seeks out opportunities to mentor and coach; and,
- Championing best practices in quality and reliability.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree in a field linked to Data Engineering, Business Analytics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Computer Applications, or related field;
- Eight plus (8+) years relevant industry experience;
- Experience creating reporting and analysis solutions that are delivered within scope, expected timelines and of high quality;
- Demonstrated solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrated expert ability to identify issues and make difficult decisions, escalating when required;
- Demonstrated strong ability to develop strategic relationships n a collaborative and trusted spirit; and,
- Commitment to personal and team excellence and ability to operate in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.