Program CoordinatorEagle is currently seeking a Program Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting Project Managers with project team coordination, procedures, budget, and schedule updates and monthly reporting;
- Tracking daily reports, task status, and project schedule;
- Attending team and client meetings, record, and distribute meeting minutes;
- Setting up and coordinate training;
- Working in a collaborative team of technical specialists to support the program;
- Supporting and ensuring implementation of Policies, Procedures, Standards, and Guidelines in the execution of all work and coordinate with professionals during the execution of all phases of project planning and implementation; and,
- Participating in team and independent based work.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Business/Technical fields or a combination of other education and equivalent work experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years’ experience working as a Program Coordinator;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Effective writing and communication skills; and,
- Proven problem-solving skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.