Systems Access Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Access Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing access to corporate information and systems in compliance with security standards, guidelines and procedures;
- Managing the identity and access lifecycles for internal and external User communities;
- Analyzing, fulfilling and supporting enterprise identity and access requests and services;
- Analyzing and translating user requirements to ensure appropriate access Is provided to corporate information, systems, databases and applications;
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving identity and access related incident and problem tickets;
- Managing multiple concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment of changing priorities and requirements;
- Daily priority onboarding/offboarding tasks; and,
- Access request fulfillment and troubleshooting.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in Active Directory security administration and/or Active Directory courses or certifications;
- Experience with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM);
- Excellent analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and a security mindset;
- Knowledge of enterprise identity and access provisioning concepts, systems, workflows and processes;
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills;
- Ability to manage multiple demands, frequent interruptions and time pressures;
- Flexibility in adapting to change and to a wide variety of tasks and functions;
- Superior customer service skills to interact with internal staff, contractors, consultants, and external user communities such as business partners and ministries;
- Experience in RACF security administration and SAP user administration (an asset); and,
- Experience with HP Service Manager (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.