Eagle is currently seeking an SAP Configurator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide application support for SAP HCM Time Management production problems;
- Must have a good understanding of business processes, system risk, and controls to mitigate system risk;
- Strong developed interpersonal, written, and verbal skills, including active listening, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, is required;
- Work closely in a project team environment;
- Assessing the documentation and test requirements for the change;
- Prepare system configuration and process documentation as required;
- Performing testing as required;
- Confirming the change met customer needs following implementation, and;
- Participates in daily stand-up meetings and other Agile ceremonies.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Functional and implementation experience with SAP HCM Time Management (10+ years preferred);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, and;
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.