Eagle is currently seeking a UI/UX Designer. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Intermediate to senior level UI/UX Design experience;
- Understanding of responsive design;
- High comfort level with Figma or Sketch;
- Knowledge design systems;
- Knowledge of user testing, user research and running workshops;
- Knowledge of WCAG web accessibility guidelines (an asset); and,
- Knowledge of cutting edge CSS such as Grids, Variables, using viewport units or leveraging techniques such as filters, clamp, max, min or minmax (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.