Senior Infrastructure Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and coordinating all aspects of the IT infrastructure projects undertaken by the client, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and on budget, as identified in the project plan;
- Tracking /managing the project deliverables, schedule, financials, and quality;
- Management of project resources, including network infrastructure, data storage, server / virtualization, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Establishing detailed project plans, schedules, and action plans to produce project deliverables;
- Executing project plans according to the established project management methodology, to ensure the successful and coordinated completion of project components;
- Tracking project progress according to the project plan, and reports on the status of the projects and any key issues that are encountered;
- Consulting with stakeholders as needed and ensures readiness for project implementation;
- Preparation of project change requests for any changes in scope, schedule, and budget;
- Review and approval of the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness; and,
- Developing / distributing regular project status reports and leads / attends regular client project status meetings.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of six (6) years Project Panagement experience, managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice / data / wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations;
- Detail-oriented approach to data-driven project deliverables;
- Strong budget management skills;
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes;
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources;
- PMP certification is preferred; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.