Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Plan the design and delivery of new initiatives including agent training, change management, agent and customer communication, project design, and system implementation plans from concept to execution;
- Create and manage project plans and related documentation in accordance with established project management methodology including execution, control, and testing plans;
- Identify and streamline existing critical processes and risks to create and cost CMO and FMO plans;
- Redesign processes for process improvements; monitor project results, flag and analyze deviations to apply appropriate corrective action;
- Effectively engage, lead and influence cross-functional teams to deliver the highest level of quality on all projects within committed timeline and scope, and meeting all project requirements and deliverables;
- Create and deliver compelling strategic presentations to provide project status updates to senior management and executives;
- Build strong relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders to incorporate their goals, and instill confidence to ensure alignment to and adoption of solutions;
- Provide quantitative analysis and insight into call center cost and customer experience drivers. Analysis will be used to support program roadmaps, project delivery teams, and overall customer experience strategy, and;
- Ensure that the solution is tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with all impacted systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Project management;
- Written communication;
- Multitasking, and;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.