IoT – Delivery Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an IoT – Delivery Manager. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project management functions with a focus on delivery and risk management;
- Organizing and leading scrum team routines and other software delivery activities;
- Supporting the team in becoming self-governing in scrum methodology;
- Coaching the scrum team to improve efficiency;
- Setting and tracking delivery and costs KPIs;
- Participating in the ideation of new services, products, features, and solutions, and;
- Assisting in understanding of business problems, problems-to-solve, and business priorities to make sure the team’s focus and work priorities enable the delivery of business objectives and customer value.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Educational background in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Networking, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience;
- 4 or more years of experience in project management in an area of technology development, software development or tools solution management;
- 2 or more years of experience in Scrum;
- Understanding of modern software development lifecycle, infra automation, continuous integration/deployment, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models;
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated practice of project management in the context of software development;
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, problem-solving, and analysis skills, combined with demonstrated business judgment;
- Strong understanding and demonstrated practice with Scrum and other agile practices;
- Strong coaching and facilitation competencies and a passion for continuous improvement;
- Entrepreneur mindset focused on product development through iterative/experimentation methods i.e. Lean Start-up methods;
- Ability to quickly get up to speed on complex technology, product, market challenges;
- Ability to recognize opportunities for improvement in the day-to-day work and an appetite to take appropriate actions to drive them through;
- Positive attitude and high energy with exceptional cross-group collaboration working both within the company and across partner teams;
- Team player with a sense of humor and the ability to exercise good judgment in a rapidly changing and sometimes stressful environment;
- P.M.P and/or Professional Scrum Master certification (as an asset), and;
- Knowledge of IoT market trends industry players, wireless telco, and new technologies (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.