ECM DeveloperEagle is working with a boutique consulting firm that provides ECM solutions to a variety of clients in southern Alberta and across Canada. They are seeking a Developer to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Our client offers a collaborative, team focused work environment and a unique value proposition including working three (3) days a week remotely (prior to and after the pandemic).
The successful candidate will provide custom development for a variety of client projects, as well as training and ongoing maintenance and support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in development;
- Solid SQL database experience;
- Experience integrating with web API's (i.e. REST);
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working on ECM platforms (Sharepoint, Opentext); and,
- Preference for any security/networking experience including SSL technologies, segmented network designs, Azure Active Directory, SAML, etc.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.