Digital Marketing Communications Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Communications Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Drive marketing automation and personalization in our digital communications using marketing technology;
- Help establish the strategy to scale customer engagement across both existing and future products & services by mapping out the customer journeys;
- Optimize our existing customer communications to drive greater engagement using customer insights, performance data, with a test & learn approach;
- Create multi-touchpoint customer journeys that span across a variety of tactics including email, SMS, digital and social;
- Develop detailed marketing communication briefs, and work closely with agencies on the creative development;
- Partner with the data teams to develop business rules and better understand the segmentation to ensure that messaging is tailored to the audience;
- Manage the execution of various targeted tactics including email, direct mail, SMS, social media, web banners, and SEM;
- Push the boundaries on creative, targeting, strategy, and tactics to help push the needle on direct marketing campaigns;
- Deliver post mortems with results, leveraging big data insights, and provide recommendations for future campaigns;
- Follow market dynamics and trends to ensure the marketing programs are relevant and deliver the expected results;
- Input on new opportunities to grow the market, demonstrating a strong understanding of the competitive and industry landscape, and;
- Identify ways to grow customer engagement using leading ad platforms such as Google and Facebook, and new technology.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in Business, Marketing and/or related discipline;
- 3-5 years experience working in a marketing agency environment as an Account Supervisor or Account Executive, or within a Marketing department;
- Experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and a solid knowledge of customer journey mapping;
- Experience managing the development and execution of marketing campaigns, including email, social media, SEM, banners, and direct mail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Naturally analytical and proactive;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly organized with a keen ability to focus on the details;
- Have a customer-first mentality;
- Passionate about consumer marketing and technology;
- Proven problem solver with the ability to proactively brainstorm solutions;
- Detail and results-oriented;
- Experience developing marketing communications material including writing briefs and strong creative assessment ability (as an asset);
- Experience within the telecommunications industry (as an asset), and;
- Bilingual (French & English) (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.