Customer Account Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Customer Account Manager. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interface with clients/customers to drive customer engagement. Obtain inputs for demand;
- Handle client management activities including issues management, support with PPE adoption;
- Engage and coordinate with all sectors and obtain information for demand models;
- Perform PPE usage analytics, develop insights, and;
- Develop, manage customer communications, training.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience and strong capabilities in sales, client account management;
- Knowledge of PPE and usage guidelines, and;
- Strong data analytics capabilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.