Customer Service Representative
Eagle is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Perform order entry, order processing, and emergency order management;
- Manage order processing requirements, and;
- Maintain agreed allocations in the OMS.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience in order processing/management, client relationship management, and;
- Strong data analytics capabilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.