Senior Infrastructure Project ManagerEagle is currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The implementation of a number of Projects that include changes to Network Switches, Load Balancers, Backup, SAN, Firewall, Remote Access, Voice Services, and UPS infrastructure;
- Ensuring the Infrastructure projects are delivered on time, on budget and meeting the required quality and service levels;
- Project plan, scope, budget, risk, issue, and resource management;
- Delivery of all in scope project activities;
- Developing and facilitating project governance process to support delivery;
- Preparing materials and facilitating discussions and decisions at Governance committee meetings;
- Developing project strategy and approach for stakeholder review and decisions;
- Liaising with vendor and manage vendor resources, where required, to support project delivery;
- Lead and performance manage project resources;
- Ensuring projects align with PQTO standards and governance guidelines; and,
- Customer engagement and ensure appropriate planning and communications are in place and executed.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management, or a related discipline;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of recent, related experience in project management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset;
- Past project management experience with Clinical Information Systems is an asset, as is work experience within British Columbia’s health care system;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experienced in thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- The ability to be a relationship and team builder;
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering enterprise level projects;
- Desired experience working in Health Authority environment;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management team and Executives;
- The ability to work independently to solve problems;
- Excellent project management, analytical skills, people skills; and,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.