Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Programmer/Developer. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Required to translate technical systems specifications into working, tested applications that are compliant with the company, industry and international standards on security, privacy and accessibility, as well as user-centric, and;
- This includes developing detailed programming specifications, writing and/or generating code, compiling data-driven programs, conducting unit tests, completing deployments and providing release notes, completing troubleshooting and fixing issues, providing post-production support, and maintaining the application. Responsibilities include eliciting and documenting information from diverse business area stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 10+ years' experience in the use of J2EE development tools: WebSphere Application Development environment, utilizing tools such as RSA or Eclipse etc;
- 10+ IBM portal development experience;
- 10+ years' experience Spring Framework, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.x, JSP;
- 10+ UID development, Angular, CSS, Agile paradigm, usage of RSA;
- 10+ Java development experience;
- 10+ Database experience: Oracle;
- Extensive experience with IBM Urban Code tools;
- 5+ years of extensive hands-on experience with CSS;
- Extensive experience with responsive development and HTML5;
- Extensive experience coding for mobile devices;
- 10+ years of experience with developing J2EE application in compliance with PCI and WCAG 2.0 Standards, and bringing applications to AODA Compliancy, and;
- Experience with JAWS, WAI-ARIA, HTML 5, Hi Sheriff.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.