Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in November.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work closely with internal and external customers to iteratively define and clarify their needs;
- Facilitate deep technical discussions with engineers, customers, partners, and executives;
- Translate business requirements into clear functional specifications and works with the development teams to transfer them into technology solutions;
- Contribute to building the product backlog by taking the business and customer requirements and formulating them into executable backlog items, including preparation of acceptance criteria, review of the test plans, and reviewing the final results;
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer;
- Provide guidance on new product releases and enhance existing products;
- Create and deliver presentations to technical, business, and executive stakeholders;
- Identify and analyze market and business opportunities within the IoT space that can be captured with both internal and external customers;
- Improve and build processes and workflows to improve communications and working methods across various stakeholders, partners/vendors, and internal working teams to support our growing portfolio;
- Facilitate workshops with SME’s and various stakeholders, and;
- Ability to produce project documentation: plans, business process documents, and process mapping.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Strong spoken and written English;
- BA/BS degree in IT / Computer Science / Software engineering / Business administration / Business Technology Management;
- Relevant Software, IT, and business experience: 3 years or more;
- Strong experience in customer requirements gathering;
- Experience working closely with a software development team;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools;
- Understanding of Agile, Lean, and Scrum frameworks;
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to a broad range of audiences;
- Strong facilitation and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Strong experience in documenting business requirements, both functional and non-functional, and developing business cases that can be presented across various levels of management;
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modeling, and functional design, and;
- Experience with process improvement and comfortable in presenting suggestions for change and/or improving workflow.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.