Senior IoT Visualization Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IoT Visualization Developer. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Work alongside product owners, architects, UI/UX designers, and developers to create a vision for the platform;
- Lead the conception, design, and development of our visualization platform;
- Collaborate with internal teams to understand their needs and help them develop solution-specific frontends;
- Build reusable and maintainable frontend components;
- Ensure the platform is user friendly and follows UX best practices;
- Foster a UI community of practice, and;
- Provide guidance and mentorship for developers working on frontends.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience building flexible frontends at scale;
- 6+ years of web development experience;
- 3+ years experience with modern UI frameworks (preferably Vue.js);
- Solid understanding of UI/UX best practices;
- Experience with data visualization components (e.g., Highcharts, D3, Google Charts, etc.);
- Solid understanding of frontend security;
- Experience with frontend automated unit and functional testing;
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment;
- Experience with product development frameworks like lean product development;
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
- IoT knowledge (as an asset), and;
- Bilingual French and English (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205