Eagle is currently seeking a DevOps. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deliver on-demand cloud infrastructure to all internal customers of the company, leveraging available micro services and various API products.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a DevOps role (integration and deployment of projects and automation);
- Bilingualism (French / English);
- Experience in development and operation (Gitlab-CI, Helm board, Docker, Kubernetes, and the Kubernetes operating method);
- Experience in pipeline development and management;
- Knowledge of Python language;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and data structures;
- Extensive expertise in unit test integration, integration testing frameworks, test-based development, behavior-based development, etc.;
- Expertise in engineering or software development;
- Extensive experience in development and architecture (microservices architecture);
- An enthusiastic spirit, a keen interest in innovation, and an ability to quickly and adapt to new technologies;
- A team spirit and the ability to adapt to uncertain and changing needs;
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, and;
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205