Intermediate SAP Master Data AnalystEagle is currently seeking an Intermediate SAP Master Data Analyst for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping with the day-to-day creation and maintenance of SAP Master Data and to help define, update, and implement Master Data standards;
- Defining, updating, and implementing master data standards;
- Validation of master data to ensure they meet standards;
- Supporting implementation of Winshuttle and LSMW (Legacy System Migration Workbench) data upload tools;
- Supporting ongoing master data clean-up projects;
- Assisting with change management activities;
- Assisting in the investigation, identification, and resolution of system issues in relation to master data;
- Business role testing, user reviews, and access request compilations;
- Managing demand ticket items relating to master data;
- Coordinating and delivering client training sessions related to use of SAP Master Data;
- Developing and reviewing process documentation;
- Troubleshooting and working with stakeholders to provide value and solution-oriented results;
- Completing work with excellent attention to detail and data accuracy;
- Generating reports on inputted data to drive strategic decision making;
- Working with Excel, Word, and Access to complete requests and meet business needs;
- Client relationship management;
- Assisting in the preparation of information to support audit requirements;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholder groups and other master data teams;
- Making decisions using established guidelines, procedures, and/or policies, within level of accountability;
- Applying strong knowledge of SAP application and systems knowledge;
- Performing intermediate to advanced data entry duties;
- Supporting multiple data entry tasks in various systems; and,
- Providing guidance to staff once they have a solid background in the work.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) to six (6) years’ previous experience with SAP Master Data;
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Access;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive attitude; and,
- A post-secondary education in a relevant discipline is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.