Business Systems Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Business system analyst will work closely with different stakeholders across different functions to capture and document the requirements. Elicit requirements through proper technique (e.g. client interviews, workgroup, etc.);
- Functional requirements need to translated to User stories;
- Will perform Data mapping and document the technical specifications of the system;
- Perform Gap analysis;
- Work closely with architects, Tech leads to design the solution to meet the requirements;
- Assist business users in translating requirements into test conditions and expected results for UAT, and;
- Closely work with Product Owner and Solution architect in product backlog grooming sessions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in Engineering, Technology or related field;
- 5+ years’ experience working in an agile and fast-paced environment;
- 5+ years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst; managing multiple requests, working with cross-functional teams, and delivering requirements;
- Has experience working on large scale technology projects;
- Understanding principles of iterative development, and able to document business requirements as Agile user stories, and;
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to engage with customers to drive innovation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.