Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Technical Architect for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with stabilizing a system that recently went live and assist with evaluating the system holistically and make recommendations for changes based on evaluations;
- Production system issues and any net new projects to enhance web based application;
- Developing programs and applications and document analysis;
- Developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies, either for an organization or for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Identifying policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution;
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative technology solutions to meet business problems;
- Ensuring the integration of all aspects of technology solutions;
- Evaluating hardware and software relative to their ability to support specified requirements and, by determining potential and actual bottlenecks, and improve system performance through recommended hardware changes;
- Reviewing computer software systems and data requirements as well as communication and response needs and determine operating systems and languages needed to support them;
- Developing, analyzing, designing, and implementing the organization’s storage infrastructure/architecture to ensure high levels of data quality and availability;
- Developing capacity planning, backup, and restore procedures for storage capabilities;
- Developing or assisting in development of data disaster recovery plans, as they relate to storage capabilities and continuity;
- Developing, implementing, and overseeing policies and procedures to ensure consistent and seamless storage continuity and capabilities; and,
- Analyzing and evaluating alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of relevant experience in this role, preferably with a recognized professional certification;
- Six plus (6+) years of total system analysis, design, and web development;
- Experience working on a project team and is familiar with project fundamentals, general project skills a strong asset;
- Expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and API's;
- Good understanding of following areas: API’s templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching;
- Good Security knowledge familiarity with top 10 OWASP standards;
- Good understanding of identity management;
- Experience working on high volume system and ability to do load testing and troubleshooting concurrency issues;
- Strong research and technical reporting skills;
- Good communication and leadership skills and he ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, technical and non-technical; and,
- Excellent understanding of high-level architectural solutions.
- E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI);
- Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Multimedia Content Development; and,
- MVC, Angular, or similar MVVM framework.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.