Java DevelopersEagle is currently seeking three (3) Java Developers for five (5) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Developing SQL/other code to extract required data elements from client database and synthesize/format that data to deliver to business users to further analyze and action;
- Developing SQL/Java/other code to make data corrections to client database to ensure correctness and integrity; and,
- Developing ad hoc SQL queries against client database as required.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Understanding of insurance industry business model and operations;
- Understanding of insurance processes and business rules;
- Understanding of Implementation of Guidewire PolicyCenter system;
- SQL development experience; and,
- Java development experience.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.