Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Savyint Developer for a two (2) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Deploying, configuring, and implementing Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements; and,
- Deploying Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ experience in Java-J2EE Development;
- Three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience in development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products;
- Extensive technical experience and development expertise in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Webservices, Spring, Hibernate, Java Script, JQuery, and AJAX;
- Domain knowledge on following areas IAG, User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation, Auditing, Access Certification, SOD, and Cloud Security;
- Experience as a Saviynt Developer and MySQL, Java, GRAILs framework, OOPS;
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP);
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs;
- Good Knowledge in Relational, SQL and NoSQL Databases;
- Strong knowledge in Identity and Access Management products;
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise applications like SAP;
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the J2EE framework and data architectures;
- Experience working with and applying Design patterns to solve problems; and,
- Hands on experience in Tomcat and Weblogic/Websphere servers.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.