Eagle is currently seeking a Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provides work assessments and estimates in a timely manner;
- Forecasts deliverable status;
- Delivers on commitments or advises on advance of potential issues;
- Works with incident management software to investigate and resolve issues with various applications;
- Communicates with clients and co-workers to define solution requirements and software specifications;
- Develops web/software applications as defined by customer requirements;
- Supports Quality Assurance testing on web/software applications, and;
- Supports Sprint activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5 years - Practical or position related experience required;
- Technical Knowledge Requirements (Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Computer Engineering);
- Full Stack developer;
- Good communication skills;
- Capability to work in a team setting, in an Agile environment;
- Quick learner – The candidate will work in a fast pace environment, and;
- Docker, AWS Lambda/ Fargate/ AuroraDB, PostGres DB, Swagger (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.