Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Strategic Planning Specialist for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the client’s strategic planning practice as the subject matter expert in the topic of building coordinated action plans;
- Prioritizing and aligning the action plans for all the departments to maximize the successfully execution of approved projects and operational priorities;
- Good communication with leaders and close collaboration with other stakeholders; and,
- Identifying and promoting key trends in business and industry that impact strategic plans.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years of professional experience in strategic planning, program management or senior level business analysis;
- Proven leadership experience with/or delivering successful strategic plans;
- The ability to communicate key messages to leaders of all levels;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and reporting skills;
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with a variety of stakeholder groups;
- The ability to work effectively and respectfully with a team even under stressful conditions; and,
- Some travel required as needed.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.