Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP S/4 HANA Finance and Group;
- Reporting/Consolidation functionality and how to enable requirements while maximizing the ROI, in compliance with SLF Business processes & IFRS 17 requirements;
- Support functional design for procurement integration under SAP Ariba solution;
- Assist in gathering functional requirements for inbound/outbound interfaces;
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisor role with clients by gathering and analyzing information to provide recommendations that address and resolve business issues;
- Collaborate with business partners, vendors, leaders, application development, and testing teams to ensure quality solutions that meet the needs and expectations of our business partners;
- Translate business needs into solution requirements and understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of an IT investment situation;
- Attend solution design workshops and provide input to support the gathering of business requirements;
- Transition the requirements and use cases to support functional design;
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for testing;
- Participate in quality management reviews during design and build phases, and;
- Analyze and define functional and non-functional requirements to deliver technology services.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or University degree, with a systems background or equivalent experience
- Certified or working towards certification as a Business Analysis professional;
- SAP Finance Modules certification;
- Functional experience with SAP S/4 Financial Group Reporting, Financial Consolidation and Financial Operations;
- Specific and in-depth skills, knowledge, and experience with multiple facets of SAP S4/HANA Finance modules including Group Reporting, Consolidation, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets;
- Good understanding of the IT landscape in the functional area, from ERP to Consolidation systems and BI tools;
- Minimum 5 years of experience with SAP HANA, and 2 years of experience with SAP S/4 HANA;
- Hands-on functional configuration experience in SAP General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and Business Warehouse modules;
- Experience in or good understanding of several of the following BI technologies: SAP BI Solutions: HANA/Design Studio, AFO, BW, SAC; Oracle BI solutions is a plus;
- Experience in SAP HANA DB environment;
- Expertise in the application of business analysis core competencies with at least 10 years of experience;
- An understanding of business processes and the ability to translate them into application requirements;
- Ability to document and aggregate data;
- Superior communications and client-facing skills with the ability to deliver crisp, clear written and verbal messages to groups of varying sizes and roles;
- Well-developed facilitation techniques with proven skills in elicitation and negotiation;
- Ability to appropriately apply a variety of planning, analysis, elicitation, modeling, and documentation techniques to accurately define and communicate requirements to help successfully deliver on initiatives;
- Mentorship and coaching skills to support peers and junior colleagues;
- Experience working in a global environment and with a virtual team, and;
- Experience with SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) module (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.