Senior Business AnalystEagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as a Senior Business and Process Analyst for the planning of the security automation and orchestration project stream;
- Building and maintaining solid, professional working relationships with peers and business stakeholders;
- Detailed requirements, gap and impact analysis, Future Process Definition;
- Communication and Change Management Plan;
- Training and Communication Plan;
- Test Plan and Use Cases;
- System and Integration Tests;
- Support of User Acceptance Tests; and,
- Support of the Go-Live Activities.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of business analyst experience;
- Practical experience in assessing and implementing Security Operation Center Processes (process and functional experience);
- Practical experience in implementing automation and orchestration related technologies (process and functional experience) i.e. security platforms integrations, automation;
- Practical experience in implementing Incident Response processes;
- Practical experience in change and/or quality management is an asset;
- BAP and/or ITIL certification is an asset;
- English and French (an asset), written and spoken;
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, team player;
- The ability to work on several projects in parallel;
- Experience with IT/SOC/Security processes re-engineering; and,
- Experience with Gap and Impact Analysis with respect to process and functional mapping to business needs.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
Eagle Professional Resources
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000200
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000199
Eagle Temporary Staffing
Staff Placement Agency Permit Number: AP-2000204
Placement of Personnel and Recruitment of Temporary Foreign Workers Permit Number: AR-2000205