Senior Cloud Native Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a Senior Cloud Native Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on cutting edge innovation projects using Cloud Native technologies, advanced analytics, AI, and Machine Learning;
- Contributing within an Agile delivery team, working with Solution Architects to conceptualize solution components and produce design artifacts;
- Leading development efforts within assigned projects; and,
- Collaborating within the client's developer community to provide advocacy for learned patterns, standards, and approaches.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Proven track record as a Senior Developer within traditional and Cloud Native application stacks;
- Experience with Java/Python (or experience with other languages with the capacity to quickly ramp up);
- Experience with Shell scripting;
- History of enterprise delivery;
- Experience with an Agile delivery;
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code/CICD/system automation;
- Experience with System Monitoring (i.e. CloudWatch);
- Cloud Infrastructure and Networking knowledge;
- Experience with ITIL processes;
- Experience with Test Automation;
- Experience with database and other data storage technologies;
- Experience with Big Data and Frameworks (i.e. Hadoop/Spark/Glue/Warehousing/Data Lakes) is nice to have;
- Experience with Python Data Science Libraries (i.e. Numpy/Pandas) is nice to have;
- Experience with AWS AI services experience is nice to have;
- A positive attitude and aptitude to learning new things; and,
- ML experience is nice to have.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.