Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a two (2) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manages and executes project set-up activities (i.e. project budget, proposal preparation, and project configuration in Changepoint system);
- Maintains records for project plans, document management (DMS), PPQA, change and problem tracking, and contract administration;
- Records control and tracking of project-related items, including issues, dependencies, and finance;
- Maintains and reports project status of actions, issues, risks;
- Follows Resource Management processes to staff project roles as required. Project administration and reporting;
- Maintains and tracks project tasks, progress and costs;
- Performs project administration (Issues log, change requests, decision log etc.);
- Produces project communication (Steering Committee presentations etc.), including project status reporting (co-ordinate team status meetings, draft status reports etc.);
- Manages and coordinates project resource on-boarding and off-boarding processes;
- Leverages existing processes and standards in performing administrative duties (i.e. use of standard templates);
- Creates, formats, and edits various documents, presentations, letters, proposals, and manuals;
- Administers Changepoint: project set-up, billing rates, materials/products matching, and;
- Acts as the focal point for the project team for the coordination of facilities, technical support, and other engagement site requirements
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 5 to 10 years in a Project (application development) and/or Consulting environment as a Team Leader or equivalent;
- 5-10 years of project management experience, and;
- Recent experience in leading the implementation of ApplicationDynamics tool suite.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.