Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Requirements Management: elicit, analyze, define, validate and document business requirements
- Develop functional designs or detailed user stories/use cases;
- Work closely with a Solution or Technical Architect(s) to ensure the solutions align with the business requirements;
- Contribute to applicable architectural solution documents;
- Assess and articulate any impacts of the solution on existing business and technical landscape;
- Identify the current and future-state business processes;
- Help the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future, and;
- Determine operational objectives by studying critical business functions (“CBFs”), gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience working with GIS mapping technologies;
- Experience eliciting and documenting GIS-specific business requirements;
- Experience with Data Analysis designing data and map transformations;
- Understanding of map design and visualization techniques;
- Experience in contributing to the success of a range of small-to-medium GIS initiatives with escalating levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Must have strong negotiation and facilitation skills to ensure requirements are well understood and ensure solutions are fit-for-purpose;
- Educational background in GIS or Spatial Analysis (as an asset);
- Experience working with Retail, Marketing or Logistics industries (or similar) (as an asset), and;
- Experience working with multiple GIS mapping technologies (either on-premise or in the Cloud) (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.