Business Analyst Senior
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst Senior. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage communication with the business and delivery team during the business and systems requirements definition process;
- Create the business and systems requirements documentation according to Virgin PMO standards published on the internal PMO site;
- Document user and systems interaction and ability to present in a clear and comprehensive manner the current mode of operation versus the desired mode of operation particular to the project objectives;
- Understand the project objective, the underlying technical platform and, based on that, clearly identify the in-scope and out of scope project requirements;
- Track requirements scope, actively identifying and documenting Changes;
- Consult with the technical team in order to accurately identify the systems requirements definition;
- Act as a mediator between the technical and the business team in order to improve communication and ensure a clear common understanding of the requirements and ultimately the systems solution;
- Get a good understanding of the applied project management methodology in order to best support the project manager in managing the project communication, risk, and change requests;
- Work with the project team in order to best define the test approach, test scope, and test data – review test scope/cases and advise on the comprehensiveness of the test scope as it pertains to the in-scope requirements;
- Support the scope delivery verification in the test and production environment;
- Work with the PM to share lessons learned and best practices across teams
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external key stakeholders;
- Organize meetings when needed to review business and systems requirements, and;
- Create documents/presentation pertaining to requirements and present to project stakeholders. Follow up on the requirements sign off.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree or at least five (5) years business analysis experience and a demonstrated track record in large complex IT projects, working with virtual teams across multiple geographic locations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience documenting complex projects requirements involving systems integration and/or application deployment;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills – experience preparing and delivering presentations;
- Exemplary customer service skills – strong desire to help internal and external users;
- Strong positive, can-do attitude;
- Prefers to work in a fast-paced environment and be a member of a closely-knit, high-performance team;
- Desire to learn and become familiar with new technologies; assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively;
- BA Certification is preferred, but will consider applicants who can demonstrate they are actively pursuing that designation, and;
- Strong tolerance to ambiguity and change.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.