Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Compliance Analyst. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting monitoring and control testing (M&T) for P&C lines of business;
- Collecting and analyzing relevant evidence;
- Documenting work completed and requesting approval;
- Ad hoc activities as it relates to identifying improvement opportunities;
- Maintaining documentation in appropriate repositories or systems, and;
- Assist with ensuring exceptions noted are addressed in order to remediate issues or action plans.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree mandatory;
- 3-5+ years Banking Compliance experience, specifically in Personal and Commercial banking realms;
- Ability to read & understand technical compliance material, previous experience is compliance or operational risk control testing is desired;
- Detailed knowledge of the Bank Act and Consumer Protection regulations;
- Proven experience with testing - whether in operations, risk or compliance risk audit testing;
- Strong computer skills; Must be strong in Microsoft Outlook, Excel (SumIf, Pivot, Vlookups), & Word;
- PowerPoint skills;
- Exposure to risk and control environment and requires someone with a similar mindset;
- Dead line-oriented and driven;
- Ability to work well with different groups;
- Team player;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines and prioritize tasks;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Risk management experience (as an asset);
- Previous Audit or compliance testing experience (as an asset);
- Previous experience working with FCAC (as an asset), and;
- CFA/CMA (as an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.