BI / Data Developer (Power BI)
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a BI / Data Developer (Power BI) and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a twelve (12) month contract located in Regina, SK (with remote work until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted).
- Experience writing, troubleshooting, and optimizing T-SQL queries;
- Experience with Azure SQL;
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Power BI datasets;
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards; and,
- Experience using SQL Server Management Studio and/or Azure Data Studio.
- Experience in Agriculture, or building software for Agriculture; and,
- Experience using Azure DevOps for backlog/task management and tracking.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.