Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking a FileNet Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- FileNet P8 based development in Java including building and maintaining custom applications and solutions;
- Working with Project team, Business team, and other vendors in delivering solutions and troubleshooting technical issues during integration, migration of custom components;
- Providing operational support and maintenance including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution;
- Defining document specifications to be implemented into the solution;
- Understanding of business processes supported by these systems;
- Assisting the transition to the new processes where applicable; and,
- Collaborating with other members of the IT Team to provide technical application support for the supported applications.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with FileNet Development, Java development (Webservices);
- Demonstrated work experience with application development and support;
- Excellent communication skills;
- A positive, flexible, open-minded approach towards work assignments;
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different styles and levels of technical knowledge;
- The ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure;
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, debugging skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems; and,
- The ability to prioritize, manage, and handle multiple tasks at one time.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.