Senior Project/Program ControllerEagle is currently seeking a Senior Project/Program Controller for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing project/s under a defined portfolio;
- Helping project management from initiation to completion;
- Utilizing project data to make future projects more productive and cost-efficient;
- Monitoring changes to milestone schedules, helping with project financials, and managing stage gate approvals and preparing summary reports for management; and,
- Ensuring that each project is completed on time and at or under budget.
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field;
- Experience is consolidating and reporting at portfolio level with multiple projects involved;
- Experience in the following programs: PowerBI, SAP, MS Excel, MS Teams, Sharepoint;
- The ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision;
- Strong reporting skills and provide details based on the audience;
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of project management concepts;
- The ability to identify gaps in processes or practices and help resolve them; and,
- The ability to be a team player on a team of other project controllers.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.