Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new searchEagle is currently seeking an IEC Administrator for a part-time, two (2) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of a membership list and email distribution list;
- Maintenance of the client’s website through creation and updating of all information for merchants and products offered to members;
- Securing new merchants and annual contact with current merchants;
- Filling and distribution of orders through the client’s internal courier system;
- Maintaining accurate and balanced entries of inventories and financial records;
- Regular communication with members regarding current offers and new merchants; and,
- Collection of annual membership fees.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Past experience working with clerical or financial information;
- Strong computer skills; and,
- Prior experience as an administrator or similar role.
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.