Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business System Analyst. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ability to provide estimates on new work/product features;
- Capturing business rules, message mapping, etc. for functional requirements;
- Writing user stories;
- Supporting business testing;
- Reading and writing use cases and activity diagrams, and;
- Other Business Systems Analysis duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- 8+ years of Business Systems Analysis experience;
- Experience with mobile web applications;
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira;
- Ability to define use cases/activity diagrams;
- Experience with both agile and waterfall methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to lead/take charge;
- Able to manage through ambiguity;
- Initiative, seeks out to work to do and doesn’t wait for instructions;
- Customer-focused, and;
- Strong facilitation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.