Data Governance Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Data Governance Analyst. This is a permanent position scheduled to start in October.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Actively engaging in development and integration of enterprise data management systems/applications such as Collibra, Tableau and SQL server;
- Assisting with the development of data governance guidelines and ensuring they are followed;
- Collaborating with Data Platforms team and other key data stakeholders to determine data needs while ensuring data governance guidelines and standards are followed;
- Contributing towards the development and delivery of education and training sessions to internal stakeholders regarding components of the Data Governance Program;
- Assisting with Data Governance projects or initiatives; conducting gap analysis on data management controls and recommending solutions to remediate gaps by analyzing impacts on data constraints, data flow and business requirements; and,
- Facilitating regular meetings with the Data Governance Steering committee and Stewardship team to enable collaboration across business user and ownership groups.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree preferred in computer science, engineering or related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution;
- Minimum five to seven (5-7) years’ experience in data governance, data quality management or similar role leading cross-functional governance projects demonstrating strong planning, tracking and presentation skills;
- Experience with Collibra Data Governance Center; database querying language such as SQL; data visualization and reporting tools such as Tableau; and,
- Excellent communication, negotiation and stakeholder management skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.